The main purpose of Computer Magazine is to promote the ICT knowledge in Cambodia, and provides the stepping stones for the students at University and other relevant stakeholders.
Monthly, CM is published 10,000 Copies (65% has been distributed in Phnom Penh, 35% for other), and 5,000 CDs for Software Practicing, selling 5,000 Riels per copy, and 1500 Riels per CD.
Since the first lunching product till now, the numbers of readers has been increase noticeably through the nationwide distributors. As average there are around 8,000 Copies to 9,000 Copies had been sold monthly.
CM potential readers’ subscriptions are both local and international Companies, NGOs and Government, Ministries and other stakeholders. Obviously, the main well-known NGOs as UNESCO, SPK, ILO, World Vision, UNDP..etc, and other computer training centers, schools, institutes, Universities are also holding the annual membership of Computer Magazine .
Beside that; CM has launch its own website (www.cm.com.kh) which is publishing fully separated the contents in Khmer Language from the Hard Copies Version and updating every week. This website is completely developed by Students in the University who are working part time and fulltime to put their knowledge into the real practice jobs and earn some compensation to support their study lives.
The same, for website, the numbers of visitors has been growing up to more than 200 Visitors per day, and around 15,0 000 hits per day, after launched 3 months. These figures are estimated growing with the 25% rate.
Most of our staffs are the University Students who are coming from remote area, continues their University study at Phnom Penh.
They are working with Computer Magazine to improve their knowledge learning from school (IT, Accounting, Sales, Marketing..etc) and gaining the compensation to cover their living expense during study.
Not just the jobs they are provided, they are also provided the place to stay (Dormitory) with free of charge for comforting their study live-style, Internet, and library
- To promote your products or services and increase the margins of the sales since our readers are nationwide and they are the most potential customers you want your products or service to be reached.
- Your products and Service will be available both on Magazine and Website.
- Your products and Service information will be reached through Training Approach which lunch by CM in cooperation with Vision Development Cambodia Organization (VDC) in National and Sub-national levels.
- Supporting the Local Jobs for our poor university students. 50% of our profit is using to support the Student Dormitory.
- You have given passion of love to the high risk children due to 50% deducted from CM profit for charity.
លោក ហ៊ាម សំអុល
លោក អ៊ុង សំណាង
លោក ឈាង វុទ្ធា
លោក ភាង រឹម
លោក លោក ឯក សំរិទ្ធ
លោក ភាង វេងហ្វុង
លោក សួរ ពិសិទ្ធ
លោក អ៊ូ គីមហ៊ាត់
លោក ឆ្លូញ ឌីណា
លោក ជឹម ផល្លី
លោក ហ៊ុត សំណាង
កញ្ញា អៀម ស្រីហ៊ុយ
លោក ឆយ រតនា [ប្រធាន]
លោក ហ៊ាម សុនអាន [ទីប្រឹក្សា]
លោក ហូ គឹមឈាន់ [ ជំនួយការ ]
លោក ហាប់ ខេម [ ជំនួយការ ]